- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup sugar (you can opt for brown sugar too)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted) - try Mamami 100% virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup milk
- Strawberry (frozen/fresh), chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Use baking spray with flour, grease your muffin pan.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda. Whisk together the eggs, yogurt, coconut oil and milk in a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients along with the chopped strawberry, mix until just combined. (do not overmix)
- Scoop the batter into muffin pan. Get it baked for 20-25 mins. Once it's cool in pan for about 5-10 mins, gently remove to cooling rack and voila! ;)